|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Can|
|Packaging Size||1,2 & 5 liter|
We are a trustworthy organization actively engrossed in offering a wide gamut of SBR Butabond AgentUses:
For modifying and improving bonding of floor toppings, renderings and mortars; repair of worn, damaged and spalled concrete, repair of large cracks; polymer modified floor screeds; waterproof plasters for masonary and slurries.Advantages:
- Simple to use - Single component, gauged as required.
- High adhesion - Provides excellent bond to concrete, adhesion plaster, masonry, stone work, etc.
- Improves durability -Gives weather resistant mortar with improved impermeability to chlorides and other harmfulagents.
- Reduces permeability- Provides waterproof screeds,plasters and permeability slurries.
- Increases strength - Improved tensile and flexuralproperties allow thin applications.
- Versatile - Compatible with all common hydraulic cements.
- Cost effective - CONBOND LATEX is economical to use
CONBOND LATEX is modified styrene butadiene rubber emulsion specially designed for use as a bonding aid and gauging liquid for cementitious systems. It is resistant to hydrolysis and can therefore be used for external applications too.