|Packaging Type||Plastic Bag|
|Shelf Life||6 Months,12 Months|
We are a trustworthy organization actively engrossed in offering a wide gamut of Plasticized Expanding Grout Admixture
EXPA G101 is an admixture for cementitious grouts where a reduced water/cement ratio and positive expansions are required. Applications include bed grouting, duct grouting, non-shrink infilling and jointing.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for plastic shrinkage and settlement in properly designed cementitious grout.
- Reduced water/cement ratio mixes in the grout mix ensures low permeability and long term durability in service.
- Gives grout high fluidity with low water/cement ratio, thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
- No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
- Composition allows high early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
EXPA G101, a plasticized expanding grout admixture is supplied as a powder. The material is a combination of a plasticizing agent and a gas producing expansion medium. The plasticizing agent allows the use of a reduced water/cement ratio with consequent increased strengths and durability. The expansive medium counteracts the natural settlement and plastic shrinkage of the grout and aids stability and cohesion.
- Item Code: Expa-G101
- Production Capacity: 20 MT
- Delivery Time: 3 Days
- Packaging Details: 225 Grams Pouch & 20 Kg Bag