|Flexure Strength||10N/mm square after 28 days|
|Unstrained Expansion||2 - 4 %|
|Coverage Yield||13.7 lit|
|Packaging||25 kg bag|
We are the star suppliers of Non Shrink Free Grout Admixture.
Clients can avail it at best market prices.
ARACONE GP2 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimizing water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.Uses
ARACONE GP2 is used for precision grouting where it is essential to withstand static and dynamic loads. Typical applications would be the grouting of base plates of turbines, compressors, boiler feed pumps etc., It can also be used for anchoring a wide range of fixings. These include masts, anchor bolts and fence posts.Advantages
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- No metallic iron content to cause staining.
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout.
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area.
- 1 Day: 27N/mm2
- 3 Day: 54N/mm2
- 7 Day: 66N/mm2
- 28 Day: 78N/mm2